lables posts

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Giving Thanks


Hey there! Just wanted to stop by to say Happy Thanksgiving! It's by far one of my favorite holidays because you can really reflect on the good things in your life. You also get to spend time with your family and eat amazing food! We're having Thanksgiving at my house (like we do every year) and both my Grandparents and some other family members are coming over to eat dinner and desserts. The food was amazing and we have plenty of leftovers!
I always have trouble remembering what I'm thankful and blessed for throughout the year so I thought making a post to look back on would help. I'm thankful for the shelter and clothes I have. I know a lot of people in this world need those things and I'm outstandingly blessed for it. I'm thankful for the relationship I have with God and being to freely celebrate holidays. I'm most thankful for my family and friends and all the love they send my way. I'm blessed to have such amazing people in my life and I couldn't ask for better.

I figured that this is the only sappy post I could post all year so why not. They aren't always my favorite (because I'm not that great with sappy things, haha) but I think they're necessary to really reflect back on the amazing things in your life. I hope this post inspired you a little to think good thoughts and I hope the rest of your year is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!