lables posts

Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration

Just one more day and I'll finally be on Thanksgiving Break, and I'll tell you right now I couldn't be more excited! Food plus sleep equals happy Alyson. Even though I fully can't get away from school thanks to the paper and project I need to work on in AP World History, as well as homework yet to be assigned in my other classes. I also have to work on my art print (I'm hoping that it will be put into the show this coming Spring), so I am going to be loaded with things to do over the break. I have made a promise to myself though that I wont stress, and I'll do a little bit of everything each day (hopefully I'll actually keep this promise...) ANYWAYS, on with this post, I figured why not be "original" and share all my outfits ideas for this Thanksgiving. 
I really love Thanksgiving because of the assortment of food as well as being able to spend time with my family. Everyone says that all the time, but I think it's very true. Not only those things, but I don't have to wake up at 6:05 every morning and go to school, so I'm pretty happy just because of that. 
All of these outfits can be found on my Polyvore account if you're wandering where any of these items are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!