Friday, December 18, 2015

Gift Guide 2015: Added Bonuses

I'm a little sad to say that this is my last gift guide of the season *tear*. But that means Christmas is coming in just a short amount of time! For this gift guide they are all the items I missed in my bookmarks while making my other three gift guides. Instead of deleting them all I thought why not make another post and have them as "added bonuses" or "last minute gifts".  I tried to make the prices as variant as possible with stuff a bit cheaper and something a little more expensive. 
I love a lot of these things and wouldn't mind receiving the for myself, but these are also items that I'll probably end up giving to some of my friends!
Check out my last gift guides here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!