Monday, December 14, 2015

Gift Guide 2015: Luxuries

I think we can all agree that getting something "luxurious" is on the top of our list. Whether it's a makeup pallet, skincare products, or a big bottle of perfume we all have that one thing that we really want that isn't the cheapest thing in store. Most of these items are things I've been eyeing for a while, but don't have the guts to buy. Maybe somebody out there is really eyeing one of these items and you can get it for them!
Check out my last two gift guides here and here for cheaper alternatives to gifts.


Naked Pallet | Perfume | Brushes | Tote Bag | Pullover (on my wishlist!) | Necklace | Moccasins | Clarisonic (review coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!