lables posts

Friday, December 11, 2015

Gift Guide 2015: Splurges

I think we all love spoiling the people we buy gifts for, but not going overboard. I don't have enough money to go overboard, haha. If you can't buy too much I think it's good to get at least one "expensive" item and the rest a little cheaper. I love all of these because they're simple, but good quality. Most girls would love to get any of these items and they're not outrageously priced.
Here are all of my ideas ranging from $35 to $50 on things you can splurge on this season.
Last gift guide post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!