lables posts

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hope y'all have had a wonderful Christmas! I'm staying home with my family and having guests come over (and eating and making a ton of food!) 
I plan on having my Christmas Haul up tomorrow (I need better lighting. It's currently very cloudy and rainy. *sad face*). I also plan on having a weekly update post up by Sunday! 
FYI to save anybody from not being prepared for a Holiday party you'll be attending tonight, check out my Fudge recipe here. It'll be a crowd-pleaser!

1 comment:

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!