lables posts

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Travel Bags I Love

Big bags are some of my favorite accessories because of how much stuff you can pack in them. It's like a giant black whole/ Marry Poppins bag. Then again I love to over pack and bring literally my whole life around with me. Traveling is no exception. I try my hardest to bring as little as possible, but even after going over my own tips to packing light I always pack too much. 
I know a lot of people are going traveling for the holidays and because of that you need bags to pack things in. I've never been on a plane, I've only gone on road trips, but I always keep a bag up front with me. I consider this my "travel bag". A lot of these bags are ones I would bring with me to pack things in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!