lables posts

Friday, January 22, 2016

Best Lotion to Cure Eczema (and just for really dry skin!)

(I am not paid to talk about this product, let alone have any affiliation with this brand. I bought this product myself and found it worked for me and wanted to help anyone else who has eczema)
I have no idea if I've mentioned this on the blog yet, but I have eczema. My eczema honestly isn't horrible, and I only get a couple of spots, but anyone who has eczema understands that once you  get a flare up it wont go away for weeks. I was prescribed steroid cream (not the steroids you are thinking of) when I went to the dermatologist about mine, but I try to avoid using it as much as possible.  One thing she did recommend to me though is Eurcerin. This is a brand that works amazing for sensitive skin! I absolutely love using this, because it has really helped to control my eczema. I will say though, my eczema is not severe, mine can be controlled, but not always easily. If you do have severe eczema this lotion might not work as well for you as it has me.
This glorified lotion is the Eucerin Intensive Repair Rich lotion. I don't use this daily, I use the Eurcerin Calming Creme daily. Whenever I do have a flare up, or a small spot I always put this on and my skin can usually be clear within 2 to 4 days.  

2 comments:

  1. I used to have this and I loved it! Once I'm done with my current lotion I'll definitely purchase it again!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! We've had so much snow this week and the cold air has made my skin so dry and I've been using this constantly.
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!