Monday, January 25, 2016

How I Prep for the Week Ahead

Looking at my agenda some weeks can seem super stressful. I may have three test, need to get to school early one day for tutoring, or I might have doctor appointments, etc. Those weeks always make me want to stay curled up in bed and not do anything. We all know that can't happen because there is just too much to do. I want to share my tips on how I get prepared for the week ahead, busy or not.

Pic Via
Organize your bag.
I try to go through my backpack daily, but sometimes that doesn't happen, so I usually go through it on Sunday when I pack up my homework. I like to reorganize my folders and binders, make sure I have packed all my homework, and get rid of any trash that has collected in my bag. I also place everything back in their specific spots so I'm not digging around in my bag trying to find things.

Clean your room.
I can't ever function with a messy room, it's just too chaotic and my mind doesn't work right. I always like to organize my desk area, do my laundry, and pick up everything I put on my bookcase, dressers, or night table, and place them back in their proper spot. It helps me to find my things in the morning and just be able to find things at any time.

Have outfits prepared.
I try to have outfits planned every week, and I normally do it on Sunday. It helps you to not have to stare at your closet for 30 minuets trying to figure out what to wear. I don't have specific outfits for Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday (unless it's raining or really cold, then I have a specific outfit to wear those days) just ideas to be able to choose from.

Know what's coming in the week.
Whether its a quiz, test, or doctors appointment, know what you're doing during the week so you can be prepared.

Make a weekly to-do/ goal list.
I always have a general idea on what I need to do throughout the week. Study, chores, study, eat, haha just kidding. But sometimes I want to get more done so I make a list of everything I want to accomplish and I sometimes assign it to specific days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!