lables posts

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals | Spring 2016


YAYA, the new spring collection is finally out! If y'all were living under a rock and didn't know, I love Lilly Pulitzer and it has to probably be my favorite brand. Granted the prices are a little high, but the quality you get is worth it. I love the bright colors and fun prints, so seeing all the new arrivals made me so excited! I thought it would be fun to share some of the new arrivals that I really like (and might ask for, for my birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!