Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekly Update | #2 2016 | {1/4-1/9}

This week seems to have gone by so slowly. My first week back was pretty chill, nothing too big happened, but here are some little things I did throughout my week!
Monday was our first day back to school (crying inside). It was so hard to wake up in the morning and get ready. The school day was so long, but overall my day was pretty decent, and I got to see my friends again! Monday was also the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale! I really hate to say this, but I got nothing. Nothing just seemed to really stand out to me, so I just chose to save my money instead of impulse buy.  There's more things I'd rather save for than buy something I don't love just because it's on sale. If y'all got anything leave it in the comments, I'd love to know!
I spent the night working on some blog posts and studying for my APWH test. 

Thursday night I spent the time studying my science notes. One of my tips for studying is to rewrite. I rewrite my science notes all the time because it makes me pay attention to the content. This helps me so much with memorization!

Saturday morning I woke up and had my not so regular cuppa joe. I found a recipe a while back on Pinterest on how to make a Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato. It's so good, and y'all have to try it!

That night we had one of my favorite meals. Burritos!
As you can tell I load mine up. I might make a recipe for y'all if y'all are curious!

Sunday morning I decided to make cookies! I love baking and it's getting to the point where I bake things weekly. They were super easy to make and really good!

And that's my week! Filled with going to school, eating, studying, and doing a little more eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!