Monday, January 18, 2016

What's Currently on My Wishlist

 Having a birthday somewhat close to Christmas can be a little hard because I usually don't have anymore ideas on what I want since I'm still enjoying the things I got during the holidays. This year is a little different for some reason. I think it's because these are the things I've had in mind for a while, but never bothered asking for for Christmas. Since my birthday is a little more than a month away I've started a list of things that I kind of want and thought it would be fun to share. A quick disclaimer: These things are on my wishlist but I don't expect all or any of these things.

I've been trying a new organizational system in my little desk area in my room, but it hasn't been working so well. I've found that I need a set of drawers and I know the ALEX Drawer Unit from Ikea is amazing.

I try to do a daily devotional, and the notebook I have is running low on pages. I really love the setup of the Lilly Pulitzer ones and I adore the prints. 

I've heard of the Lilly Pulitzer leggings being so comfortable and I love this print! They'd be something so fun to have for the Spring and Summer for running errands, laying around the house, or for yoga!

Tote 
I've been on and off with this tote for a long time, but after reading reviews and thinking about it more, it's something I really want to get for myself or as a gift. I think the bag is so chic and it comes in so many different colors.

I adore this dress! The print, the colors, the style, and the fit. It's something that can be worn year round and I just love it! It's one of those Lilly dresses you could wear going to the grocery store, or to a wedding. It's just a very cute basic dress.

1 comment:

  1. I tried those leggings on store this weekend! They didn't look as pretty in my pale skin though, I was heartbroken :(
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!