lables posts

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer's New Arrivals

Um, can we just talk about how cute Lilly Pulitzer's new arrivals are! I mean, oh my goodness! I can't take it! I'm grinning from ear to ear, but my wallet is literally crying. I am not afraid to admit that Lilly's past collection, well wasn't the best. There were some pieces that I did really, really love, but I wasn't going to drop everything to go and buy something. I am pretty in love with all the things that have recently come out, though. I am just dying to get my hands on something (wish I had a proper job so I could buy all of it!). I'm just a little tempted (emphasis on a little) to use the money I've been saving up for the bag I really want to get some pieces. 
This is the most excited I've been for a collection in a while. I was going through and taking screenshots (are they called screenshots or snapshots, I've heard both and don't know what to call them!), and thought, "Oh my gosh, I have to save up for this," and then I would click the next button and think, "No I need to save up for this!" Here are all the things I have found that I really, really like! 





I am in love with the stripe dress, skirt, Sophie dress, and jacket! How about y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!