Monday, March 7, 2016

4 Easy Ways to Be Healthier

Spring break is quickly approaching (yaya!), and I think for all of us, we want to be in our tip top fitness shape. I know a lot of us don't exactly have the time to do a full 30 minute to an hour workout.  So I thought up four super simple things to do to be a little healthier.

Pic Via.

Make a smoothie for breakfast.
Instead of going for a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Froot Loops opt for a fruity smoothie. It's a habit I need to get into more, but they're so easy to make and super healthy and filling. If y'all want a quick recipe leave a comment down below and I'll make it for y'all!

Use a straw.
I've come to realize that I drink a lot more water when I have a straw. I think it's because I can mindlessly drink water while I'm doing homework. Water will hydrate your skin and hair as well as flush out all the bad toxins in your body.

Park farther back in the parking lot.
This of course wont count as a full workout, but getting a little extra steps in wont hurt. And it's something super easy to do.

Eat mindfully.
I am prone to bored eating which is not a good thing at all. Learning to portion control will not only help you loose weight, but you'll feel better. Also, instead of going for a bag of chips go for something healthier. I've been pinning recipes on Pinterest on how to make Fro-Yo bites which look so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!