Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Here Comes the Sun | My Spring 2016 Bucket List

Has anyone else noticed that the days are getting longer? It's starting to seem so odd. My family usually eats dinner around 6:30 and 7 o'clock, but around this time the sun is just now setting, unlike the normal 5 o'clock sunset. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more thrilled, but it just seems odd. I've been waiting for spring to come all winter (especially spring break, I have gotten so pale this winter and need the sunny days at the beach). But now that it's here, I've realized there are some things I want to get done and wanted to share it with y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I just got a new bikini and started selling clothes on Poshmark! Lol
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to go bikini shopping because it means spring break and summer are getting so much closer!!!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!