lables posts

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Taking Off | My Favorite, Stylish Travel Accessories

Have y'all been liking my unplanned travel series? It's been pretty fun (and a way for me to look forward to Spring Break and not cry over being in school, haha, I'm kidding...kind of). This Spring Break my family and I are keeping up with our tradition of going to a beach down in Florida and I'm mentally preparing myself for the 15 hour long car drive. Don't get me wrong I love car trips, but sometimes 15 hours can seem a little too long in a car. I do wish we could fly to Florida for Spring Break (but then again with all the complications on planes, I'm somewhat okay with not flying). If I was going to fly, here are some cute and stylish things I'd want to take along with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!