lables posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

What's in My Travel Emergency Case

You could probably say I am overly prepared, like all the time. Need a band aid? I have it. Need a tissue? I have it. Need anything that comes to mind, I will most likely have it (well, I'm probably being a little dramatic with that statement). Surprisingly though, I don't carry around that big of a bag (a what's in my bag video or post might be coming soon!), but I am able to carry around just enough so I can always be prepared. During a vacation, though, I pack much more than I normally do, and I think that's just because it's vacation and I'm worried of not being prepared (I know I can't be the only one who feels that way). Since my Spring Break trip to Florida is coming at the end of the week, I thought it would be fun to share with y'all everything I keep in my emergency case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!