lables posts

Monday, April 4, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things | March 2016

Ahh, I'm baaack!!! I've been missing y'all! Last week I was at the beach so I spent my time relaxing. I do have a very exciting post about my trip coming Friday so stay tuned for that! Anyways, on with this post...
 I absolutely love writing favorites because I can reflect back on my month to see all the things I've been absolutely loving. I didn't get to write one for February because my favorites in January were still my favorites during that month. This month though, I have found some new things that I wanted to share with y'all! Quick disclaimer though, I'm not paid to talk about these products or have any affiliation with these brands. I bought these things myself and found that I really loved them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!