Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals

Following Lilly Pulitzer on Instagram is a little toxic... for my wallet! When I started reading tweets about the new arrivals I jumped on the website and scrolled through everything! Like always I have to share what I love. Surprise, surprise. 
We all know the blogging spiel though. I'm not being paid to talk about the products or have any association with the brand. I just love the brand and buy everything with my own money.
one | two | three | four| five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten

2 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow of beautiful-ness! So pretty, Alyson!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilly Pulitzer really it so colorful and it always brightens my mood. Thanks for stopping by Katelyn!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!