Monday, May 2, 2016

Graduation Dresses

It's May and you know what that means?! GRADUATION! Sadly it's not my year to graduate, but it's my brothers year! I've already gone to multiple graduations, and heard plenty about graduation dresses and thought I would show y'all all of my favorites. I tried to put these in a varying price range so anybody who is still looking for a dress will have a couple of price options.
First | Second | Third | Fourth | Fifth | Sixth

Congrats to all the graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!