Friday, May 20, 2016

My School Morning Routine

I hate mornings. I'm sorry to all you morning people out there, but I really don't like them. Well, I want to take that back, sometimes I like them, depending on what time I went to sleep... 
ANYWAYS, I'm gearing down to the last couple weeks at school (yayaya!) and we're only less than a month away from being done (yayayaya!). But that kind of means I wake up later and later and test my ability every morning to get everything done before having to leave at 8 o'clock. I was thinking about my morning routine for school one day and realized how I religiously follow it. I've gotten to the point where I don't even have to think, I just do it. Instead of leaving this routine to myself, I thought I would share it! I also want to warn you that some of these things don't get done in the amount of time that I have written. It's about that general area of time, but I don't follow everything right on the dot. I also have been straightening my hair more frequently (I know, I know it's bad, but I want to sleep in, not wake up 20 minutes early to dry it) so sometimes I have an extra 20 to 30 minutes doing some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!