Tuesday, June 21, 2016

5 Things I've Been Meaning to Do

When I really think about all the things I want to do this summer, it's a little overwhelming. I have a whole list on my phone of all the things I want to get done, and I imagine a lot of you are in a similar boat as me. You may or may not feel as overwhelmed as me, but we all have goals every month. Here are some things high on my list to do and hopefully they'll be done in the next month or two!
Pic Via.
DRINK MORE WATER

One of my goals I set this summer was to drink more water. It has great benefits for your hair, skin, nails, but also how you feel. I've been really trying to clear up my skin, and it's been working out really well, but I know water will help me to improve it even more. I just really need to get into the habit, haha.

BIBLE JOURNAL

I love art and I've really been meaning to start studying the bible and getting closer to God. I've done some devotions, but have fallen out of doing it because I can never get engaged enough. Since I love art I was able to find the Bible Journaling community and I really think this will help me to start getting into studying. 

GO SHOPPING FOR CHAIRS

I really want to get my room done, and one of the things I have to do is find a chair to put in one of the corners. Since I have the whole summer ahead I want to go to some furniture stores in town to find one.

BUILD UP MY TAN

I have always been pale and I really want to be able to build up a tan so I don't burn so easily. Summer glows are also so pretty!

GET INTO A WORKOUT ROUTINE

Ugh, I'm writing this right now knowing I have to workout and I don't really want to, but I do need to get into the habit. I don't want to workout to loose weight, because I don't need to loose anything, but I really want to get toned. Also endorphin's make you happy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm incredibly pale too, but I love the look of a summer glow!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I practically bathe in self tanner, haha!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!