lables posts

Thursday, June 9, 2016

5 Ways to Have A Lovely Day

Sometimes I just wake up in a horrible mood. We all do, there is no denying we don't, but it's one thing to stay in a bad mood all day. Even if you don't wake up in a bad mood, the morning and day can just come out as meh. But there are simple ways to turn your day around and make it lovely. Below are my five tips to having a lovely day. 
Pic Via.
WAKE UP EARLY
Waking up early helps you to prepare for your day sooner. You also get to spend the time relaxing instead of rushing around getting ready.

HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE
Coffee, tea, soda (even though it's not good for you) anything to wake you up and brighten your day. I always treat myself to a coffee or cup of tea to start my day off and it usually puts me in a good mood.

SMILE
Smiling always brightens your mood even if you feel bad. You know whenever your best friend is upset you always try to make them smile and laugh, well make yourself smile and laugh!

LAUGH
Like I said above, laughing boosts your mood and brightens your day!

SLOW DOWN
Sometimes I'm stressed and not having a good day because so much is going on. Just relaxing and slowing down mid day or at night can always boost your attitude because you aren't stressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!