Friday, June 3, 2016

73 Questions

Have you heard of Vogues 73 question interviews? I have not stopped watching them! I've found that you learn a lot about the person being interviewed. It's not like they're being interviewed about their current project or an endorsement. It is the actual human side of the person being interviewed. Their favorite food, what they do in the mornings, this or that things. That's why I think they're so much fun. I feel like I don't share that personal side on the blog. A lot of the time it's regular blog posts, tips and tricks, fashion, all that jazz. I wanted to create one myself, with questions I've come up with and questions used in some of Vogues interviews. Feel free to answer some, or all, in the comments below! I'd love to know some things about y'all too!
Pic Via.

1. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?
Do I really have to get up?

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
If a Rick Springfield song counts, then yes.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Some days, but not all the time.

4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe, haha.

5. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake!

6.  WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A chicken quesadilla.

7. IF YOU COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE FOR A DAY WHO WOULD YOU BE?
Kate Middleton

8. PINK OR PURPLE?
Pink

9. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Force Awakens (LOVED IT!)

10. WHO DID YOU WATCH IT WITH?
My two good friends from my art class.

11. FAVORITE TYPE OF WEATHER?
Warm and ultra sunny.

12. FAVORITE PLACE YOU'VE TRAVELED?
Washington D.C.

13. PLACE YOU WANT TO TRAVEL?
Either Chicago, or a long road trip out west, or Greece (since my moms dad is from there).

14. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Hmmm... beach house

15. SCARY FILM OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy ending. 

16. FAVORITE THING ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE?
The scenery.

17. LEAST FAVORITE?
The bad drivers.

18. A PLACE YOU WANT TO LIVE?
Washington D.C.

19. IF YOU WHERE STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND WITH ONLY THREE THINGS, WHAT WOULD YOU BRING?
My phone to contact someone to help me, a boat in case there is no cell service so I can get off the island, and sunscreen. 

20. TOP FIVE THINGS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW
Oh my gosh, baking, dogs, school, fudge, brownies.

21. WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN A BOUNCY HOUSE OR A BARBIE DREAM HOUSE?
Barbie Dream house because I'd get a huge closet.

22. WHAT REALISTIC JOB DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
An artist who makes a stable income.

23. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
A Lilly Pulitzer print designer.

24. HEELS OR FLATS.
Flats

25. SKIRTS OR DRESSES?
Skirts

26. PUPPIES OR KITTENS?
Puppies!

27. BEST GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My laptop.

28. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?
Pearls

29. BEST THING EVER INVENTED?
The internet (to get answers on Biology worksheets...)

30. BLOW DRY OR AIR DRY?
Blow dry

31. LONG HAIR OR SHORT HAIR?
Long

32. LAST STORE YOU WENT TO?
Walmart

33. WHAT DID YOU BUY THERE?
Concealer, micellar water, my cleanser... that's the only things I remember haha. 

34. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
Thanksgiving

35. CURRENT FAVORITE T.V. SHOW?
Fixer Upper

36.WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER?
Tinker Belle or Pocahontas

37. COOKING OR BAKING
Baking

38. FAVORITE THING TO BAKE?
A cake!

39. NORTH OR SOUTH?
South

40. WHAT WOULD YOUR HIP HOP NAME BE?
Lil' Cruse

41. HAVE YOU EVER GOOGLED YOURSELF?
Who hasn't?

42. TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM?
Twitter

43. CALL OR TEXT?
Text

44. TRENDY OR CLASSY?
Classy with a couple of trendy items

45. TEA OR COFFEE?
Tea

46. WHAT IS ONE THING EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE IN HER CLOSET?
A good quality pair of flats

47. IF YOU COULD SING A DUET WITH ANYONE WHO WOULD IT BE WITH?
Adele

48. LAST GIFT YOU GAVE A FRIEND?
A cheesecake!

49. PILATES OR YOGA?
Yoga

50. BEST WAY TO DE-STRESS?
Watching Fixer Upper and drinking a big cup of tea.

51. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU CALLED?
My mom

52. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TEXTED?
My mom

53.WHAT IS ONE THING WE NEED TO GET RID OF IN THE WORLD?
Terror

54. FAVORITE SMELL?
Freshly cut grass.

55. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Doggies

56. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE?
Milk chocolate

57. LEAST FAVORITE BEVERAGE?
Milk

58. GO TO BEAUTY PRODUCT?
Well, I have three, concealer, mascara, and sunscreen. Oh, and a good cleanser! So four... haha.

59. CURLY HAIR OR STRAIGHT HAIR?
I like both!

60. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Anything chocolate

61. IF YOU COULD MASTER ONE INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The piano

62. HAVE YOU EVER LEARNED HOW TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
If being forced by your teacher to play a recorder because it was a grade then, yeah. I hated it.

63. TYPICAL BEDTIME
10 o'clock, but that's only because I'm still in school, haha.

64. FAVORITE SNACK?
I have been obsessed with carrots and ranch. No I'm not a health nut, but I have been loving it...

65. GUILTY PLEASURE FOOD?

66. PRINCE WILLIAM OR PRINCE HARRY?
Harry

67. DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED WHEN YOU SLEEP?
Closed

68. IF YOU COULD BE ONE ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
A dog.

69. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Hilton Head or Vero Beach

70. EVER BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
Nope.

71. FAVORITE BREAKFAST FOOD?
Pancakes!

72. FAVORITE BEVERAGE TO GO WITH YOUR PANCAKES?
Sweet iced tea.

73. LAST QUESTION, WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WANT TO SAY TO THE PEOPLE READING THIS LAST QUESTION?
How did you make it this far?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!