lables posts

Monday, June 6, 2016

Currently...

After seeing Mackenzie's, Dorothy's, Megan's, and Katie's posts like this one I'd thought I'd make one of my own! I love reading weekly update posts/ look into my life kind of posts and this is a quicker rendition of them. They're like a favorites and life update post in one! 
It's my mantra! And I need to be very extra special successful since my taste is very extra special expensive!:
Pic Via.
EATING... carrots. Absolutely random I know. I have been obsessing over carrots for like three weeks! I go through these food phases constantly, I want one food and one food only all the time. I also have gotten back into eat nuts, surprisingly they aren't breaking my skin out too bad like they normally do, but they're so hard not to eat, and a great alternative to eating chocolate. Apparently eating nuts, like peanuts, can stop your craving for chocolate. So far it hasn't really stopped my craving for chocolate, but I'm proud that I'm eating healthier. 

DRINKING... tea! I have been getting back into drinking tea every morning since I don't have to rush around and get ready for school. I love the fruity sweet tea. I just can't get myself to go completely herbal.

LISTENING... to this song. I'm absolutely obsessing over it! You HAVE to click on the link and listen, they're voices are phenomenal!

WEARING... old t shirts and norts. That has literally become my summer uniform. I'm so happy to have hung up most of my jeans and am able to pull out my shorts.

READING... Amy and Rogers Epic Detour. Again. I love everything about this book. The characters, the journey across the country, the love story. It's a must read this summer.

WATCHING... Star Wars. My good friends from art class found out that I had never seen the Star Wars movies and they practically died when they found this out. We've been planning weekends to watch them at each others houses and I've been loving the movies!

NEEDING...everything in this Lilly Pulitzer print. I practically died when I saw this shift dress, but it's a little out of my budget for a dress, but I can't help but put it on my wishlist. I have just been loving all the new arrivals for Lilly Pulitzer. I have also been needing all the J. Crew Factory new arrivals. They have gone all out with cute summer clothes!

ENJOYING...being out of school. There is now absolutely nothing to stress about!

EXCITED...to be going back to Disney World! Since my brother has graduated my parents wanted to go to Disney World to celebrate, and for him to be able to wear the graduation Mickey ears. 


4 comments:

  1. Seriously, how good are all the Lilly prints right now? Love them!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've really done well this summer! It's taking everything inside of me to not buy everything, haha. Thanks for commenting!
      XO Alyson

      Delete
  2. Yay! Have fun at Disney!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!