Monday, June 20, 2016

NATIONAL WEAR YOUR LILLY DAY!!!

One of my favorite days of the year is here! National Wear Your Lilly Day!!! It's so fun to see Lilly Pulitzer scattered across my town, and seeing my Instagram flood with all the new, and vintage Lilly for this day. I wasn't a prepared blogger, so I don't have an outfit post of me wearing some of my Lilly scheduled. I was really hoping my You Gotta Regatta dress would come in, but it's still inching its way through the processing phase. Maybe then I'd have an outfit post for y'all if I still wasn't waiting a week for it!
I went through Lilly's website though and found some pieces that I think are really, really cute and I wanted to share. If I actually had a proper job, and a continuous income, I'd go ahead and snatch all these items up. Sadly though, that's only a daydream, and these items are relegated to my wishlist. 
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!