Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pinterest Hacks Tested: Baby Oil Gel as Shaving Creme?

Pic. Via.
One of my favorite things to watch on YouTube are the Pinterest hacks tested videos. Pinterest is known for their DIY's but they don't always work. I've heard that baby oil gel is the best substitute for shaving cremes/ gels. It apparently gives you an insanely close shave while really moisturizing your legs. Well, I'm sorry to say that this Pinterest hack is a total bust. You know the saying that you always want to wash your legs before you shave to get everything off so your actually shaving your leg hair and not shaving off moisturizer, sunscreen, etc. Same with this. It's a thick substance that your shaving off instead of your leg hair. It also clogs your razor after one swipe and it completely ruined my razor after one use. 
Sadly this was a complete bust, but it's a great deep moisturizer to use after the shower!


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog-so cute and informative!
    xo,
    Katelyn
    from
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this hack everywhere, thanks for sharing your thoughts!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to try it out and so bummed that it didn't work!
      XO Alyson

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!