Wednesday, July 27, 2016

18 Random Questions

My brother is heading off to college this fall (please pray for us, haha) and my mom has been pinning things like crazy for him to be prepared. Because Pinterest automatically has you follow a new board someone made I was seeing all of the college preparation pins and one of the pins has inspired this post! 

My mom pinned this questionnaire and I thought it would be such a fun "get to know me post". I don't always share my day to day life and I love getting to know the bloggers I read. To break up some of my strict, "do this", "try this" posts I thought I'd share a random question post!


WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?

Pink

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?

My dog because he has the perfect life. Sleep all day, get a long walk... We gave him a little doggy birthday cake for his birthday and have been braking off some pieces to put in his food because he refuses to eat his food without it (don't ask what we'll do when it's gone), but what a life am I right!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER ACTIVITY?

Laying around in the pool. Come this time of summer I hate how we have to start getting back into school mode and relaxation time dwindles down to about 0% once school is here so I try to soak up as much relaxation as I can!

IF YOU COULD BE ANY FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM WHAT WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?

Cheesecake because you can put absolutely any topping on it.

IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY?

Greece because my Grandpa is from there. But also Chicago and back to D.C. haha.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?

Lilly Pulitzer Print Designer, or an Interior Designer with a husband who's an architect, or a full time blogger. #goals... if you can't tell I dream big.

ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON?

Mid day/ night, but 100% not morning. My family steers away from me at the times of 8 o'clock to 11.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY?

Blogging or doing art!

WHAT IS ONE THING THAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?

Mouth noises. Oh my goodness I can't be around someone eating, it just ugh. I hate mouth noises

WHAT IS THE STRANGEST THING YOU'VE EVER EATEN?

Nothing... I'm a very picky eater.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY?

My mom's the best listener and I call her my personal therapist. My dad is full of common sense and has a lot of advice for life... even if I act like I don't want to hear his guidance I have used all his lessons in daily life. My brother is insanely funny and can always brighten a room, he's also very loyal and if anyone ever dare do anything to me he'll stand up for me, he's preached to me plenty of times about it, haha. My dog is very much a character and makes me laugh daily.

WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR WEIRD QUIRKS?

I'm pretty much my Great Aunt in a younger body, we have the same mannerisms.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS?

Funny, passionate, creative.

IF YOU COULD TRADE LIVES WITH ANYONE FOR A DAY WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

Kate Middleton. She's a princess and has the most adorable children!

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING?

Share my post on Twitter.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE?

"But she doesn't look like a ho. She looks like someone we'd be friends with." From sleepless in Seattle. My mom and I quote that daily. Well mostly every line in that movie.

IF YOU COULD GET YOURSELF ANYTHING WHAT WOULD YOU GET?

If I had enough money this Neverfull bag.

WHERE IS THE WORST PLACE YOU COULD GET STUCK?

On a dock with no railing or a tall bridge above water. I hate being above water and possibly falling in. 



          

2 comments:

  1. That would be such a fun dream job!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!