Tuesday, July 19, 2016

5 Secrets of Confident People

I usually hear people complaining about not having "the bikini body" during summer. I totally understand. I wish my legs were a bit more toned and tan. I wish I had instant beach waves when I wake up. Then again I accept that, that wont happen. We look at models in magazines, celebrities on t.v., maybe even another girl on the street who just radiates confidence, not matter the day, month, or time of year. Below are some tips I've noticed that my confident friends have and what I've observed from other confident people.
Pic Via.



THEY HAVE OFF DAYS
No one has a good day or week all the time. It's normal for us as humans to experience those emotions, but it's never good to dwell. I always try to look on the bright side of a situation and not focus on the bad. Some days that doesn't work to well, but on those days I try to realize everyone has an off day.

FAKING IT IS MAKING IT
Sometimes you might not feel confident whatsoever, but sometimes it just requires you to, well, fake it. Whether it's wearing your favorite outfit, doing your favorite hairstyle, or sitting up straighter. Sometimes faking it can make you feel more confident.

THEY TALK ABOUT THINGS THEY LOVE
Everybody is always tempted to talk about what they hate. Complaining is the love language of life, but what people really love to hear is when you are talking about something you really, really love. I've made a list of all the things that make me happy here if you want to read that. 

THEY PEP TALK
They always try to lift other people up. It always brightens my day when I brighten others. Whether it's your friend making a good grade on a test, or complementing someones outfit. 

THEY COMPLIMENT THEMSELVES
I try to look in the mirror and list at least new three things I love about myself that day. It starts the day off right and usually I can get it in my head enough to make myself stand up a little taller.



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!