Friday, July 1, 2016

June Favorites 2016 + Video

June is over and July has finally come! July might just be my favorite month, and that's probably because of the 4th of July and it's the middle of summer! Don't get me wrong, I love March because it's my birthday, but the weather is blah and summer seems so far away! Anyways, on with this post, I wanted to share my monthly favorites. It's been so long since I have made one of these, but I finally got my stuff together and figured out all my favorites for the month. I also thought, why not make a video?! You can click the video below to find it on YouTube!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!