Thursday, July 21, 2016

My Everyday Jewelry

I have been wearing a lot more jewelry recently and have definitely had a lot more go to's. I think having simple jewelry can add a lot to an outfit, even if it's just a simple monogram bracelet or pearl earrings. Granted I do have a lot of fun throwing on a statement necklace or earrings, but having classic pieces that you can quickly grab and know will look good is nice to have. Below is a look into my jewelry box and some of my favorite pieces to wear everyday. 



My new favorite pieces have been my Alex and Ani bracelets because they're so easy to throw on and go. Adding the pearl bracelet helps to give it a more stacked feel instead of two bracelets. Sometimes I add a fun watch and bright bracelets to have some statement.



I always wear pearl earrings especially these two that are really inexpensive. You can seriously go into Target or Claires and find a set of pearls for $5. I don't even know where I got these, haha. Adding pearls honestly brightens my face and gives a put together look even if you're in a t shirt.


Ever since I got my monogram necklace two Christmas's ago I have not stopped wearing it. It adds so much to a simple outfit and I really want to get a bigger one. I wear this by itself as a dainty necklace, with another dainty necklace to get a stacked looked, and with a statement necklace just because. It's such a cute addition that I love to wear. 


Do y'all have any essential pieces?

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!