lables posts

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nutrient Rich Snacks

A goal of mine this summer was to get back on track with my health. I had been eating crappy foods during the school year and not working out as frequently as I would like. I'm not saying I don't eat crappy foods, and that I workout every day of the week, because I still eat crappy foods and I don't workout everyday, but I'm on a better track than I was during the school year.


The hardest thing for me to give up was granola bars. I know how random, but I lived off of those things during the school year. Dang I was eating a ton TON of excess sugar. I didn't feel good either. I was dragging and had no energy because what I was putting into my body wasn't nutritional. I have been scouring the internet (more Pinterest) for nutrient packed foods that actually taste good. 

Below are some that I have found that I want to try!









          

2 comments:

  1. now these yogurt bites..mmm!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!