lables posts

Friday, July 29, 2016

What's New in My Closet VIDEO


Clothing hauls are always so much fun to watch to me. It's like talking to one of your girl friends, sharing all the cute items you've recently purchased and how you plan on wearing them. I find haul posts fun because instead of seeing the pieces all dressed up with other items you can see them as themselves and are able to gain ideas from how bloggers want to wear them.

My mom and I have been out and about shopping for new school clothes (and beauty products are thrown in there)  and I thought it would be fun to share some pieces I have purchased! In no way am I trying to brag. My parents pay for less than half (because I need clothes for school) and I pay for more than half. If your don't want to watch the video you don't have to.



Bath & Body Works

Ulta

Charming Charlie

American Eagle

Gap

Saks Off Fifth

Loft

J. Crew Factory


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!