lables posts

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Currently... (Part 3)

What a week what a week! This week was VERY eventful, not in doing a lot throughout the week, just what was going on. I didn't take many pictures because it was so chaotic so I thought I would wrap everything up into a currently post!
Nothin' better than a Carolina Girl:
Pic Via

Eating...A lot of snack foods. Since I'm back in school and don't have a lot of time to eat lunch I usually just grab some popcorn, and vegetable chips and head out the door.

Drinking...LOTS OF COFFEE. I rely on caffeine now that I have to wake up at 6:00 every morning again. I'm looking for a travel mug right now, do y'all have any recommendations?

Listening...to anything on the radio. I've also really been liking a lot of what is on the top 100 on Spotify. 

Wearing...my more dressy summer clothes again! I always like looking nice at school, but during summer break I usually just wear Norts and an old t shirt. If y'all want to see some of my outfits I can start posting some on here and Instagram!


Watching...THE OLYMPICS! Y'all I have become obsessed with all things swimming and gymnastics. I  have always watched Olympic gymnastics with my mom, but I don't always watch swimming and I've been loving it recently. 

Needing...this Ikea chair! I'm kind of broke right now, but I really want to get my sitting area finished!

Enjoying...having my own bathroom. My brother moved into college on Saturday and I now have my own bathroom that I can keep super clean!!!

Excited...for my brother to come back on Labor Day. Yes, I do enjoy having my own bathroom, but I do really miss him at the same time! The house just feels a little empty without him here.

What have y'all been up to? Leave it in the comments!

          

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to scroll through your blog feed to find some more people to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everyone I follow and highly recommend them all!

      Delete
  2. That chair form ikea is so cute, and not a bad price!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!