lables posts

Monday, August 1, 2016

July Favorites 2016

Gosh, another favorites post! Months are flying by way too fast. I only have a couple of favorites this month, but these few items are special goodies! I have really, really, really been loving all of these items and use almost all of these daily. 


This might be weird to those of you who have been reading for a while because this isn't a Lilly Pulitzer planner. Lilly Pulitzer is still my ride or die agenda, but not for blogging. This Day Designer Agenda from Target is absolutely amazing as a blogging agenda (and will probably be pretty good for school). I have been in need of a new blogging agenda and purchased this one at the very end of June and have really been enjoying it. It has kept me on track for all my social media accounts as well as scheduling blog posts every weekday during summer break.


This is my absolute go to mask! It really digs deep into your pores and really cleans them out. I have had a major black head problem and this mask has really, really cleaned them out. I'll do a full tutorial on this mask in a later post if y'all want to see it since it comes in powder form instead of pre-made.


I've been craving popcorn for the longest time and haven't been able to have any because our microwave broke and we've been waiting for the knew one to come for about a month. I grabbed a bag of these when I stopped into the grocery store and haven't been able to stop eating them! 


I've been using these for a while now, but never paired the two together. I curl my hair and leave about two inches out to then straighten the ends. It gives me a more relaxed curl making it great for every day, but I can still wear it to formal events and it will seem dressy enough. I'll be doing a full tutorial on how I do my hair soon.


I am a major lover of mascara and that is mainly because my eyelashes are so blonde. I am prone to applying a ton, but I love this mascara because it lengthens my eyelashes, makes them darker, gives me a full look, but not like I applied a crap ton of mascara. The waterproof version is easy to take off compared to other waterproof mascaras. It's definitely my new go to. 



          

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this agenda?! I love the print!!

    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!