lables posts

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Absolute Favorite Summer Dessert

I really, really wish I could come up with amazing recipes on the fly. I just don't get how cooks can mix all these spices and ingredients together randomly and make this amazing creation. I wish I could call this recipe my own, but it was created by the wonderful Jen over at Yummy Healthy Easy. It's insanely healthy-good for anyone with diabetes if that's a concern- and super easy to make. On the 4th my mom made this and my whole family became obsessed. It was too good not to share with y'all!







          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!