lables posts

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Favorites from Alex & Ani

Ever since buying my first two Alex & Ani bracelets in Disney World I have not been able to stop pinning them on my wishlist! I have fallen in love with their adjustable bangles and want so much more. I love their wide variety of bracelets and how they can cater to any personality. You can make your arm candy one of a kind and make it reflect yourself. Here are some of my favorites below!
*This is NOT a sponsored post. I am NOT being paid to talk about these products or have an affiliation with the brand! I am NOT paid if you click on or purchase from these links. .

one | two | three | four | five | six

4 comments:

  1. Alex and Ani bracelets are so cute! I don't have any yet, but they're on my wishlist!

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get some! I wear mine 24/7 and they add such a cute touch to any outfit!

      Delete
  2. Alex and Ani bracelets are my favorite. I have 2 and so want more! Loving that cute oyster one!

    Xo, Emma | grandslamsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They hook you your first buy and then you can't stop! If I wasn't broke from my recent shopping trip I'd sooo buy like 4 more, haha! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!