Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Go to School Supplies

T'is the season for stores to start stocking up on stationary only for the best and worst time of the year. Back to school season! I love back to school supplies and going and picking fun patterns and bright colors. I was definitely one of those kids who would pick out those adorable puppy and panda bear folders and the child who chose all those insanely bright notebooks and highlighters that no fifth grader really needed.

Every year I would stock up on school supplies that I never really needed because I would have so much left over from the year before. BUT because of all those times I stocked up on those many items I have found things that are really great to have to help you study and have a productive school year.



I used these constantly this past school year with my AP class. Highlighting notes from in class and in my AP textbook. I especially like all the different colors because I can color code things to my understanding. Yellow was always things I understood, but needed to memorize a little more, like vocabulary. Pink was always things I didn't understand. And orange was always things I was a little unsure about. This method kept me productive and helped me to understand different concepts in class.


I've loved these since the sixth grade because they hold up all year. Because of the rubber sides and the hard plastic covers the binder never tears. The only problem I have ever had was the rings bending out of place and that was just because I used them so often. They just hold up so much better than the average binder.


I absolutely love these pens. They don't bleed through paper and they're very pigmented. They write smoothly across paper and they've lasted me about two years using them daily. I found that the best place to buy them is on Amazon because the prices are a bit cheaper than other store.


Lilly Pulitzer is my ride or die agenda because of it organizational aspects. Yes, it is a bit more expensive than most agendas, but your paying for the agenda plus all the organization that comes with it. I also love the bright colors and fun patterns. I have a whole post comparing this agenda to the Day Designer for Target and going in depth with the Lilly agenda.

          

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try those pens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh you need them in your life, haha!

      Delete
  2. Your school supplies are so colorful and fun! That's a great way to make studying more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't even notice they were so bright. Maybe that's why I enjoy studying!

      Delete
  3. You are all ready for school-adorable selection,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!