lables posts

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Weekly Update #11 2016

So, I have really been missing writing weekly update posts for y'all. I always forget to take pictures and write every night with updates on what's going on in my life. To be 100% honest I wake up, go to school, and then do homework and study the moment I get home. There really isn't much to update on. 

I miss the relaxed posts though. I love chit chatting with y'all and giving y'all bits and pieces of my life. I love personable posts and really want to share more of those with y'all. I think instead of having to take pictures and post them on here, I'll branch out and give y'all glimpses of my life on social media. I haven't decided if I want to use Instagram stories (@mylifeasalyson) or Snapchat (@mylifeasalyso). A lot more of y'all follow me on Instagram and view my stories there, but I also have been a little about bad broadcasting that I have made a Snapchat, and would almost prefer using that instead of Instagram (because of the filters, haha).

I feel like I don't utilize my social media as much as I would like, and diving into my daily life would be a fun way to use it. If y'all have any thoughts on the whole topic, I'd love to hear!


Like I said, I have been doing a lot of homework and studying, so there isn't much to update. Here are a few of my favorite links this week!

1.) I've been wanting to make bath bombs for a while and this seems like a good recipe.

2.) Because school is starting I imagine my to do list is going to get insanely stressful. Elissa has some great tips on keeping sane with a hectic to do list.

3.) I wish I could sew so I could make this top.

4.) My bedside table is SO boring and I'll use these tips for sure to make it pretty!

5.) Again, school is starting again and I imagine we all want to boost our GPA, whether by a little or a lot.

6.) Ashley's has some amazing tips for getting teacher recommendations when your shy.

7.) I'm love Brookes new necklace, and y'all really need to read her post if you need some motivation!

8.) Have y'all seen my collective haul?!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!