Friday, September 9, 2016

Fall Bucket List | 2016

I love making bucket list posts and now that it's officially a new season, I have a new bucket list! This time around all my "tasks" are pretty simple and kind of everyday festive things. I've always seemed to make my bucket list full of extravagant things that I know when I'm writing them, I'm not going to do them. Don't ask why I do that, I just do. This season though, I have written down this list in the month by month portion of my agenda until the end of November to hopefully accomplish all these tasks. Tune in on my Instagram at the end of November to see what I've accomplished!
Pic Via

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13660813/?claim=akqf44mwfb6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Love your bucket list! It's always so fun to see what other people hope to do!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love reading them as well!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!