lables posts

Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall "Date" Ideas for All You Single Ladies

Right now I am living life as a single Pringle and I couldn't be more happy and upset about it. I'm going to get real with y'all and admit I haven't had a boyfriend since 2nd grade- well since never technically. Yes, I'm 16 and still haven't had my first kiss, or gone on my first date, or technically had my first boyfriend. All those sweet Disney rom-coms (*cough* *cough* High School Musical) are still complete day dreams for me. But I'm pretty happy where I am in my life because I can do my own thing without having to please someone else or hang out with someone all the time. I can be my own person and do my own things that make me happy, and that's usually staying home, watching baseball, eating chocolate, and blogging.

Granted, it would be nice to have a boyfriend. I mean come on, you have somebody who likes you just as much as you like them. You have someone special in your life. And yes, you have someone to hang out with that you really enjoy being with (even if you're an introvert).

You're probably thinking "God this girl has some issues. Why the heck is she blogging about this." Well, you haven't let me get to my point yet. I like fall. Meh, I LOVE fall. I say I love every season and that's because I really do. Each season has something so special and unique about it and I can't choose. I love summer but I'm finally ready to kiss it goodbye and welcome the big sweaters, riding boots, and fall scented everything with open arms.

 One thing about fall though is that it can sometimes be pretty lonely as a single person, because during fall you can do so many fun things as a couple.

I've seen pins all over the place on fun fall date ideas. Yeah they sound like fun, but some of us don't have boyfriends. So for all you people who say you're single because "you're building an empire", I've made a list of single Pringle date ideas for all my flying solo peeps.


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! There is no reason to skip out on seasonal fun just because you're single! It's also the perfect time to grab your gal-pals for a fall adventure or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! I'll definitely be doing a few of them this season.

    I get a little bummed out about not having a boyfriend this time of year too but then I like to remember that it's the perfect time to work on yourself since you don't have a great opportunity to do that in a relationship. :)

    - Leah | www.thecuteandclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great time to work on yourself! Tell me how it goes!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!