lables posts

Monday, September 19, 2016

FASHION ALERT: Sole Society 'Romy' Booties DUPE!

One of my absolute favorite fall fashion trends are booties. I love a good pair of suede booties. 

I was recently on Pinterest looking at fall outfit inspiration and came across the Romy Sole Society booties and fell in love, but not with the price. I had been considering putting them on my wishlist for Christmas, but still had a dilemma because I had no ability to try them on. My mom and I went to Target yesterday and I came across the Merona Sawyer Western booties and they look very similar! 

Not exact, but close! The height on the ankle seems similar, the colors of all the booties are very similar, and the heel height is very similar! I had to share these with y'all so you can grab your size while everything is still available. 

Size wise, I teeter totter between a 7 and 7.5 in boots and got a 7.5 in these. The toe area is a bit narrower so the half size up helped to widen that! If you have any questions about sizing I'll try to help if you leave a comment!


2 comments:

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!