lables posts

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

In the Lower 70's

Fall is FINALLY here!!! I'm thrilled out of my mind because I am finally able to switch my closet over to colder clothes. All my pullovers, vests VESTS!!!, sweaters, and boots are out of their bins and ready to be reworn. I have some outfit posts I'll be sharing throughout these next couple of weeks and if y'all follow me on Instagram, then y'all have already see this outfit. I still wanted to share it here on the blog in case any of y'all missed it a couple weeks back on Instagram.

Jacket (similar) | Dress (similar) | Scarf (similar) | Boots

I'm thinking about sporadically sharing my OOTD's on my irregular days (not Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), how do y'all feel about that?

2 comments:

  1. You have amazing fashion taste. I would definitely wear that outfit. Love the whole feel to it. Just found your blog and feel in love! Happy Fall! xLiddy

    http://itisliddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!