Monday, September 5, 2016

Perfect Pieces for Shifting Into Fall

Sadly, summer is coming to an end and the fall season is beginning. Here, where I live, we always have fall in the morning and then summer in the afternoon. I want to stay warm in the mornings, but come going home after school I am sweating to death. Below are some pieces I have found that would be absolutely amazing for staying warm during the morning, but pieces that will help your bare hot afternoons. You can also pair these pieces with your cute bright summer clothes.


          

6 comments:

  1. Vests are definitely perfect for transitioning into fall. I definitely want to get a few for myself, maybe even some monogrammed ones? Lovely post, Alyson! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of a monogrammed vest! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I saw this on your IG story! Wanted to pop-in to say 'hi'
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pieces for fall! Cardigans are my favorite things when its cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cardigans are my favorite as well! They're so easy to throw on and off! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!