lables posts

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Before It Gets Too Cold

Happy surprise Sunday post! I was a little excited to share this outfit because it's so simplistic and cute! I love wearing skirts and dresses during the Spring and Summer because they're so easy to throw on and so airy. As the weather gets a little cold though it gets a bit hard, because, well, it's getting cold. The weather has been a bit warmer this week though, and I have grabbed my favorite style of skirt to wear one more time until Spring. I also paired this with my absolute favorite vest and my new stripe top (because you can never have too many right?) that is actually fairly thick and will definitely keep me warm this winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!