lables posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My All Time Favorite Face Mask

One thing I have been looking for for years is a good face mask. One that will help clean my skin of any dirt, and oil, as well as help with my hyperpigmentation, acne spots, and large pores. I've tried SO many masks at the drugstore and DIY masks, but nothing ever really achieved everything I wanted it to. 

As I was scrolling through Pinterest a couple months back, trying to find a new DIY face mask, I stumbled upon the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay and am so happy that I did! This product has literally saved my skin! 


This mask is SUPER deep cleaning. I feel like whenever I put it on, absolutely all the impurities in my skin disappear and I'm left with a squeaky clean face. Instead of keeping this mask as my own little secret I thought I'd share my recipe with all you lovlies!

Ingredients
-Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 
-Plastic bowl
-Plastic spoon
-An old brush

I use a plastic spoon to scoop a heaping table spoon into a plastic bowl.

Then I pour about 2 and a half tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. This usually varies sometimes I add more sometimes I add less. Between my pours I usually stur up the mixture to determine how much I need. You don't want any powdery lumps and you want it to be a creamy consistency.


I then apply it all to my face and wait 20-30 minutes (or till dry) before I wash it off in the shower. This stuff practically turns into mud so this stuff will clog your sink! This mask also flakes off so it's just easier to take it off in the shower.

Tell me if your try this mask out! Don't forget to share this with others!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13660813/?claim=akqf44mwfb6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


1 comment:

  1. so neat that you make your own-lol clogs the sink-good reminder!
    Katelyn
    ~ www.theyellowspectacles.com ~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!