Friday, October 21, 2016

My Go to Fall Outfit

Would it be inappropriate to wear the same outfit twice in one week in front of people you've already seen in that outfit? Yes? Oh, okay. 

Yeah I'm in love with this outfit. It's insanely comfy and easy, but I look so put together in it. I might be a fashion blogger, but I sure as heck LOVE wearing t shirts and sweatshirts. Sometimes I want to look nicer though, but getting up at 6 o'clock every morning can really make a girl want to roll out of bed and go in public in her pajamas. Well, this outfit feels like I am in my pajamas! 


Jacket (similar) | Top | Jeans | Bag | Shoes

1 comment:

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!