lables posts

Monday, October 31, 2016

New Way to Wear a Scarf

Happy Halloween everybody!!! I hope everyone is going to have a fun and safe night passing out candy, going to parties, and trick or treating! Anyways... on with this post.

I was scrolling through Pinterest, like I do most days, and came across a photo of someone who was wearing a scarf like this. I thought it was such an interesting way to wear a basic scarf! I mean most people just throw them on around their neck, not wear it like a wrap.

This is one of my absolute favorite scarves and it's from Lilly Pulitzer a looong time ago. I found this print about a year ago at a consignment shop and guess how much this scarf was? 

$20 BUCKS! I know!!! 

I recommend scouting out some high end consignment stores because I can guarantee they will have some older Lilly things from more than half the price off!


Scarf (similar) | Top | Jeans | Booties

8 comments:

  1. Never would have thought of wearing a scarf like this, but I love it! So cute!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought either, but I love it!

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! It looks great on you. :)

    xx, Ana | http://shelearnsthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I am going to have to try this with one of my fun Lilly scarves to brighten up some of my fall outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I've gotten a lot of complements on it, haha!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!