Friday, October 7, 2016

Super Superstitious

One thing that comes with being a baseball fan is being superstitious. It's in the nature. Us Cubs and our goat Murphy. The Giants and their World Series win every even year. The Cleveland Indians "sacrificing a chicken" for player Yan Gomes. It just comes with the nature of the sport. I would say I am very lightly superstitious, but this post season I am all about it. I mean the Cubs have a very strong chance of winning the World Series (and it's about time), but it's an even year... and I imagine we all know about the Giants and their even year winning.

One of the Cubs last games was against the Cincinnati Reds and my family and I were thinking about going to the game, but plans ended up falling apart. I had my outfit prepared for months (I was really excited...) and didn't get to wear it, but I thought I would share it with y'all anyways!


Scarf (similar) | Top | Hat | Jeans | Booties

2 comments:

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!