lables posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The White Blouse

Another day another outfit, and this one is definitely one of my top favorites. I found this top at Old Navy, yes Old Navy, and thought it was cute on the hanger, but when I tried it on it was instant heart eye emojis. This picture isn't even reflecting how it just flows! The top is insanely comfy and at times it felt like I was wearing a blanket. Snatch it at your nearest Old Navy now, I know some stores are putting them on the sale rack!!!


4 comments:

I love hearing from y'all so don't be afraid to comment! I read them all and I try to respond to everyone!
Keep in mind if your comment is rude or irrelevant I do reserve the right to take it down. I like to keep my blog a fun and happy place that people enjoy coming to and I just ask that you respect that!